Champions of sustainable fashion and positivity, MAMOQ have invited Hopeful to be a part of a one of a kind pop up in London and you are all invited.
MAMOQ are bringing the feel-good factor back into fashion this spring at our positive pop-up shop in Shoreditch, London.
This May 23 – June 2 we're incredibly excited to invite you to join us as we take our unique collection of sustainable and ethical fashion to the high street for the very first time!
Come say hello, check out our collections, chat to us about all things sustainable and join in our evening events filled with discussions, workshop and more!
About the Pop-Up
How many clothing shops can you walk out of and confidently say that your purchases have had a positive impact on the world? Can you think of any at all?
Well, that’s exactly what we intend to do at our pop up this Spring.
Every single item from our curated collection of 80+ independent brands is designed to create a positive impact on society and the planet.
- Date: 23 May – 2 June 2019
- Time: 10am - 8pm daily
- Location: 32 Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3PB
Launch Day 23 May:
Launch Party – 19.30 till late
- Drinks reception – including amazing sustainable drinks and food brands.
- Tote goody bag including gorgeous sustainable gifts and wellbeing products for the first 10 guests to arrive.
Jewellery making workshop – 18.00 – 19.30
- Exclusive opportunity to see the artisanal jewellery making technique first hand and create your own wax mould.
- Opportunity to have this made into your own unique jewellery piece.
- Tickets are £10- RSVP to secure your spot (very limited spaces).
Additional Events (18.30 – 20.00):
Fri 24th May – A celebration of Ethical Jewellery – How responsible mining and Fairtrade precious metals are changing the jewellery industry for the better.
- Panel discussion with drink reception hosted by Bel Jacobs.
Tues 28th May – Style & Substance: Fashion with a Purpose – how fashion can be a force for good
- Panel discussion with drink reception hosted by Pebble Magazine.
Weds 29th May – The secret to an everlasting wardrobe: How to make your clothes last longer.
- An intimate evening with wine and music led by Emily of Zola Amour.
Thurs 30th May – Why Fashion is a Feminist Issue – How we turn the fashion industry into a source of female empowerment.
- Panel Discussion with drink reception hosted by Madeline Petrow founder of MAMOQ.
Daily (17.30 – 18.30):
- Post-work positivity – Come sip a complimentary drink and talk all things sustainable with us.